• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

March Madness 2019

JR 137

Because I ran out of characters :)

I’ve met Bruce Pearl behind the scenes and few times. Great guy who’s exactly like he comes off on TV. I’m rooting for him even though he knocked off UNC. If it was anyone, I’m glad it was him.

I remember his stint with Tennessee; he turned the program around in a hurry, too. He's got Auburn headed in the right direction. And Charles Barkley is stoked about it!

So, my Final Four was Duke, Gonzaga, Tennessee, and UNC. So my bracket is toast.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Because I ran out of characters :)

I’ve met Bruce Pearl behind the scenes and few times. Great guy who’s exactly like he comes off on TV. I’m rooting for him even though he knocked off UNC. If it was anyone, I’m glad it was him.

I remember his stint with Tennessee; he turned the program around in a hurry, too. He's got Auburn headed in the right direction. And Charles Barkley is stoked about it!

So, my Final Four was Duke, Gonzaga, Tennessee, and UNC. So my bracket is toast.

I’ve (I guess you could call it) kinda hung out with him twice. Coaches get together during a tournament in Nashville and I think it was Nassau Bahamas for an exhibition between Div 1 teams vs some international teams.

He’s the same guy you see on TV. Charismatic and genuine. I’ve seen quite a few of them be completely different people when the cameras aren’t on.

Of all the big name Div 1 coaches I’ve met, he and Rick Majerus did the best job of balancing making sure the players are focused and being realistic about them being college students and allowing them their freedom to be like everyone else on campus.

Rick Majerus was in the Atlantic 10 at St Louis when I was working basketball in the A-10. Great coach, and a great guy whenever I spoke with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it may not have been the national championship that the network wanted for ratings, but there was a first time champion crowned, which I think is pretty cool. A nice redemption story for Virginia.

Until next year, we're always on the road to March Madness!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, it may not have been the national championship that the network wanted for ratings, but there was a first time champion crowned, which I think is pretty cool. A nice redemption story for Virginia.

Until next year, we're impressed by these weight loss shakes and always on the road to March Madness!

You're so right, Bushido_man96. I was even going through withdrawal syndromes for a couple of days after the tournament. Why not have another March instead of, say, September? haha

Edited by Asarro

You're so right, Bushido_man96. I was even going through withdrawal syndromes for a couple of days after the tournament. Why not have another March instead of, say, September? haha

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Asarro!!

Welcome to KF, Asarro; glad that you're here!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!