• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am trying to convince myself I need to take a day off work

My local theater has free movies on Tuesdays at 10 am. During the summer they show a kids movie, but the rest of the year they show classic movies.

This Tuesday they are showing Enter the Dragon.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OK...you've just convinced yourself to take a day off...go see Enter The Dragon; enjoy!!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

:lol: not sure why this is even a question. Answer is obvious!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Why are you struggling with this? No convincing needed, take off.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Why are you struggling with this? No convincing needed, take off.

Lol.

I am a dedicated worker. :D I also made my schedule change when I needed Saturday off for graduation.

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

I understand. I love working but there is such a thing as me time and although I rarely take my own advice we are talking about Enter the Dragon on big screen. Sounds like a great reason to play hooky. :brow:

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

I understand. I love working but there is such a thing as me time and although I rarely take my own advice we are talking about Enter the Dragon on big screen. Sounds like a great reason to play hooky. :brow:

I am trying to trade the shift. I also know how hard up my department is at the moment with people out sick. I have a good boss and now that the semester is over and I can fill in where needed.

But, Bruce Lee on the BIG SCREEN.

I am trying to trade it though. I won't call out sick.

I am trying to trade the shift. I also know how hard up my department is at the moment with people out sick. I have a good boss and now that the semester is over and I can fill in where needed.

But, Bruce Lee on the BIG SCREEN.

I am trying to trade it though. I won't call out sick.

I wholeheartedly respect that!!

:karate:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That's a toughie. But if you can't make it, then just watch it at home on the digitally remastered DVD in HD....

The movie has started. I came to work.

I do have a nice new HD TV with a soon to be hooked up 5.1 surround sound system. I do also have an Amazon account where I can get the DVD.