• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sleeper Hold! i need HELP!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
First post, welcome. make a post on the introductions section. I'm not real big on head lox, but as far as effect goes, they are really usefull.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Hmm, I could have sworn I posted a reply to this. I'll do it again.

I'll assume that you're behind the person and right handed.

Put your right arm under the person's chin, so the crook of your elbow is pressed up against their neck and your right hand is on your left bicep.

Put your left hand on the back of their head, preferably the middle-lower area so they can't pull your hand off when you're applying the choke.

Simultanously push on the back of their head with your left hand and bring your elbows together. The choke should come on very quickly, it's a powerful choke. It's powerful enough so that you can apply it across someone's jaw and make them pass out if you can't get under their chin. They should pass out in around 10 seconds, maybe quicker, maybe later. Let go ASAP because you cause brain damage to the person!

This is something that I feel is to dangerous to instruct someone that is not in the martial arts. Only a qualified instructor that can show how and how not to do a sleeper hold should be involved. :-?

Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way

Kenpo - Brown

TKD - Advanced Green