• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com is Becoming TaiChiForums.com [:)]

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

On May 21, our community will turn 17 years old. It is amazing to sit and think back on where I was when I had the idea for this community, and where I am now. And we have a great number of long term members who I know feel similarly. We’re getting older. We can’t do all of the things that we once did.

This community has always been about more than karate, but this is true now more so than ever before. It’s time to graduate, to reflect the age and maturity of our community. We’re graduating to tai chi, and I feel like it’s the perfect choice.

On May 21, KarateForums.com will become TaiChiForums.com.

http://www.taichiforums.com

We hope you’ll be a part of this new focus on active adult martial artists. Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, it's about time!! Having turned 60 years old last October, my creaking and tired body needs a positive change, and in that, this change just might be what the doctor ordered.

This change here will most assuredly give me a much more understanding of the MA for my generation. Oftentimes, the avenues are becoming much more narrower whenever questions and concerns about the MA occur.

I see that this change will certainly boost the memberships astronomically beyond the upper stratosphere calmly.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I’ve taken a few too many shots to the head. At least that’s what I’ve been told, as I don’t remember ever actually getting hit in the head.

Yeah, I think I’m getting too old to keep fighting. Tai Chi would be a good change. I knew it would happen sooner or later, I just thought it would be later.

Tai Chi might be easier on my knees than TKD!

Oh yeah, me too...and my neck and my back and...

:idea:

**Proof is on the floor!!!