• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1,000 Posts for MatsuShinshii!

Patrick

Congrats to MatsuiShinshii on reaching 1,000 posts earlier this month! Thank you for all of the incredible contributions that you have made to our community.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Well done! A fantastic milestone!

I wholeheartedly agree!! I've enjoyed your post, and will continue to do so; both your knowledge and experience are greatly respected and appreciated by myself completely.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I guess I've been more wrapped up in posting, reading and commenting than paying attention to stats as I did not realize I now had a black belt under my name and hit 1000 posts. :o :D

Anyway thanks to all of you it's been a great experience and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here both in contributing and learning from many of you. Great experience and many great people here. Thanks again. :bowofrespect:

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

It’s great having you here, MatsuShinshii. Congratulations on 1,000 QUALITY posts. I’m all the wiser for having read your self-described “novels.” :)

Remember, black belt is just the beginning! :)

:bowofrespect:

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

JR 137, You were able to stay awake? I fall asleep half way through while writing them. :D

Charles R. Swindoll