• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ronin life

Why don't you have cake...too!! Seems pressure, enough to me!!

Don't worry about why I don't have any cake...I didn't ask you to worry about me not having cake...I'm fine with no cake, thank you the same. Offering me some cake or not, is their given right to exercise.

With me, I'm here for the knowledge/experience, and not for any cake!!

:)

Are we having cake!?

To ones heart contents, as one desires!!

:D

I love cake....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well it looks like I will indeed take my 3-dan exam in June. I filled out a ton of paperwork, and now the serious class attention begins. Tonight was awesome training. I am missing some skin on my back and I almost had to use my inhaler towards the end, but other than that I am feeling pretty good about life.

I agree, cake eating for the win.

"My work itself is my best signature."

-Kawai Kanjiro

To Brian, eat cake to your hearts content; the more the better!! :P

To Shizentai, good luck on your 3rd Dan Testing Cycle, and afterwards, eat a celebration cake!! :P

:karate:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

To Shizentai, good luck on your 3rd Dan Testing Cycle, and afterwards, eat a celebration cake!! :P

But not carrot cake. That is as wrong as pineapple on pizza.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

But not fcarrot cake. That is as wrong as pineapple on pizza.

Carrot cake, pineapple pizza, fruit curry, these are all life's good things. :)

But not fcarrot cake. That is as wrong as pineapple on pizza.

Carrot cake, pineapple pizza, fruit curry, these are all life's good things. :)

I have never had a slice of cake that I didn't like :brow:

"My work itself is my best signature."

-Kawai Kanjiro

No, both are awesome!

No, both are awesome!

I think I got burned out on carrot cake in my teen years. Mom made it a lot because it was a "healthier" option. Now it makes me want to hurl. I am not against vegetables in cake, just suspicious. I like zucchini chocolate cake.

I am a good cook, so I probably could design a better carrot cake (to my taste anyway) easily, I am just not motivated to do so.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

Well it looks like I will indeed take my 3-dan exam in June. I filled out a ton of paperwork, and now the serious class attention begins. Tonight was awesome training. I am missing some skin on my back and I almost had to use my inhaler towards the end, but other than that I am feeling pretty good about life.

I agree, cake eating for the win.

Congratulations and best of luck to you. Just remember to keep at the hard training now, as the test will sneak up on you sooner than later.

No, both are awesome!

I think I got burned out on carrot cake in my teen years. Mom made it a lot because it was a "healthier" option. Now it makes me want to hurl. I am not against vegetables in cake, just suspicious. I like zucchini chocolate cake.

I am a good cook, so I probably could design a better carrot cake (to my taste anyway) easily, I am just not motivated to do so.

I hear you on the food burnout. That happened to me with bologna sandwiches as a kid.