• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's the day after Christmas.................

Pacificshore

Did you all get what you wished for? And if so what were some of the things you got, martial arts related of not? Only if you don't mind sharing :lol:

For me, the only martial arts related gift this year was the "New Gladiators" DVD that was a project between Ed Parker and Elvis Presley. Showed the top karate tounament fighters back in the 70's. Kinda nice for historical purposes. Didn't have much of Ed Parker and non of Elvis.

Other stuff was a new pair of shoes and some clothes, nothing exciting this year.

Ok, who's next??

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I got a bunch of things. :D

A few gamecube games, 2 wavebird controllers, a Sean John shirt, a lot of other things... I can't sit here and think of all of them. :D We did also get a new computer a week or so ago, so that was kind of a Christmas item for the family.

I hope everyone hada good Christmas.

My daughter gave me the "Beatle's Anthology." AWESOME!!!

My other daughter gave me the new Rod Stewart CD. Again, AWESOME!!!

Oh No! My soft side is showing... I might have to change my name to "Softy Killer Miller." We can't let my daughters' boy friends find out.

- Killer -

Mizu No Kokoro

Shodan - Nishiyama Sensei

Table Tennis: http://www.jmblades.com/

Auto Weblog: http://appliedauto.mypunbb.com/

Auto Forum: http://appauto.wordpress.com/

two 25 pound weight dishes, a wall mounted workout setup using elastic cords for resistance, weighted gloves, some running shoes, and some sports outfits. And I forgot, new sparring pads.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Since I wasn't around "the day after Christmas" here.... I have to tell you that I got alot of non-KickChick "items" such as....

Godiva chocolates, Belgian chocolates....alot of CHOCOLATE! :P

no MA-related stuff (which I could have used) but got some $$ to put towards a few things on my wish list .... new weights, some resistance cables....

I know I did mention that I was giving a TKD lesson to each of my three nephews & nieces. The "day after Christmas" lesson went very well and we videotaped. The next day they woke up and wanted to replay the tape and do another lesson! They caught the addiction! :nod: :karate: :up:

I gave them each a white belt afterwards and they were thrilled. They each "tried" to break a standard 1-inch pine board with a side kick but each could not ... but were thrilled and amazed when Aunt Deby did!

Their enthusiasm and desire to learn was worth any present I could possibly have received!