• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

At least no one takes themselves serious on here. That's pretty funny.

TJ-Jitsu, since your now a Judan could you promote me to Kudan in Jujitsu under you?

It would look good on my resume. Just don't ask me questions or ask me to show/teach anything. I'm too high of a rank to be bothered with actually knowing anything. :D

Oh and I want a cool belt and golden Gi that fits my status of a grand poo bah! And maybe a cool ring that others can kiss as they bow to me in all my greatness. Gotta feed the ego!

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Thanks for the explanation Tempest. It's funny how different rules and traditions are from one art to another. That did clear up the mud. It's appreciated.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

Well, their rules, their governing body, their backyard, their everything; I'm sure that they feel that one can either go along or just go away!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!