• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New England martial artists

Combat sambo life

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am in central Maine. There are a couple others from New England as well here.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

Bassaiguy is also in central Maine. Almost an hour north of me.

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano

I work in Augusta and Waterville. Go to school in Waterville and live in Pittsfield.

Unfortunately I work both sat and sun nights.

I'm a little over na hour away so I can't do the classes, but if you guys ever do a seminar or event let me know. A few of us from "up the road apiece" might be able to make it down.

Saturday January 13th we're having a knife defense and fighting tournament at tnt karate in Winthrop. Tournament starts at 10:30am. There are three parts 1. Disarms in controlled scenarios 2. Disarming an active attacker 3. Knife fighting. We will be using chalk knives and all participants will be expected to be honorable and not seeking to injure other participants. $20 at the door enrolls you in all parts of the tournament, if you can make it we'd be happy to have you there. We will also be raffling a 60lb. Compound now at $10 per ticket to support tnt karate traveling to other tournaments.