• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stranger Things 2 (SPOILER ALERT)

Patrick

Not got round to watching it yet. Once I've finished this season's American Horror Story (which is superb this year! past few have been awful!), then I'll get on it. I tend to be quite slow when it comes to watching new series. I didn't start watching TWD until season 6 was about to start, so binge watched all five previous seasons in just over a week!

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

singularity6, go for it! I just updated this thread to include "SPOILER WARNING" in the title, so that should cover it. I have seen all episodes myself.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...WAIT A MINUTE...this movie is NOT a horror movie!?!?!? If it is a horror movie, then I'll stay away from it, but if it's not a horror movie, then I feel...well...like a scared baby. Yes, I could check it out for myself, but I don't want to be scared, and if I get scared, then I'll have to watch a lot, and I mean a lot of cartoons or a lot of Abbott and Costello.

I know Karate, but, things that bump in the night scare the dickens out of me to no end. Children of the Corn, that movie gives me nightmares, and my wife loves that movie, and she'll torture me with it every Halloween.

:o :dead:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Wait a minute...wait a minute...WAIT A MINUTE...this movie is NOT a horror movie!?!?!? If it is a horror movie, then I'll stay away from it, but if it's not a horror movie, then I feel...well...like a scared baby. Yes, I could check it out for myself, but I don't want to be scared, and if I get scared, then I'll have to watch a lot, and I mean a lot of cartoons or a lot of Abbott and Costello.

I know Karate, but, things that bump in the night scare the dickens out of me to no end. Children of the Corn, that movie gives me nightmares, and my wife loves that movie, and she'll torture me with it every Halloween.

:o :dead:

I think I was about 5 or 6 the last time I got scared by a horror movie (C.H.U.D. or Superman III... I can't remember which.) Growing up with that stuff pretty much desensitized me... though I do not like movies like Hostel, Saw or the original Hills Have Eyes. I see enough of people doing horrible things to one-another just by reading the news every day.

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

Episode 7 simply did not fit, in my opinion. The whole episode felt forced and convoluted. Anyone else kinda feel like the characters were inspired by some sort of JRPG?

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

Bob, you can go ahead and lump it into horror, it is gruesome. But, important to note, it's not a movie, but a 9 episode series (second season), with 8 episodes in the first season.

Episode 7 simply did not fit, in my opinion. The whole episode felt forced and convoluted. Anyone else kinda feel like the characters were inspired by some sort of JRPG?

This was an interesting episode. I can see what you mean, as far as a JRPG. Probably setting the stage to expand the universe in the future. There may be more. I was glad Eleven didn't go evil.

Patrick

Bob, you can go ahead and lump it into horror, it is gruesome. But, important to note, it's not a movie, but a 9 episode series (second season), with 8 episodes in the first season.

Notes to self: It's of a horror genre!! It's a series; not a movie!!

Wife and me, even though I was ready to leave like the wind if need be, just watched The Dark Tower, a movie by Stephen King. I endured it, but the suspense killed me throughout the entire movie.

In which I'm sure Stranger Things 1 and 2 are riddled with suspense, and for me, the things that bump in the night are more than I can deal with.

MOMMY!!

:o

**Proof is on the floor!!!