• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Games that people play....

KickChick

... do any of you have a favorite board or card game that you play? Is there a good game that you have found on the market that you want to tell us all about?

Reason I ask is that ... well, winter has set in here in New England and when we get snowed in we usually play Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit (at both I'm pretty good at I might add...) other favs are Battleship, um ... Poker, Monopoly and Uno.

My youngest is 8 and I just got through playing Scrabble in his secret clubhouse...(actually a closet/room underneath the main staircase in our house....at the moment I'm feeling very claustrophobic (I won!) shhhhh .... :brow:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Trivia Persuit we play all the time. Only problem is its hard to bring younger kids into the game.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

KickChick you don't SKI??? In WV we have some good sking but we don't get a lot of natural base. I bet Cnt. has great powder.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Chess is great I play at yahoo games all the time.

My youngest is 8 and I just got through playing Scrabble in his secret clubhouse...(actually a closet/room underneath the main staircase in our house....

This sounds like a good place to watch a Harry Potter movie. :lol: I have found Uno to be fun with my little ones. I also enjoy spades.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

One time my sister and her husband and my cousin and her husband and I started playing uno one night. As daylight was starting to appear we all went looking for places to sack out. Her 4 year old daughter was amazed to find people sleeping in odd places when she got up soon afterwards.