• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Okinawa Island of Karate

Cheech

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF!

What kind of information? As for its content, it details the history of Okinawan karate. I don't know about the price. As far as I can tell it isn't a sought after book, and I don't know how much more or less valuable a signed copy of it would be. My suggestion would be to search ebay to find some kind of price history.

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

Welcome to KF!

What kind of information? As for its content, it details the history of Okinawan karate. I don't know about the price. As far as I can tell it isn't a sought after book, and I don't know how much more or less valuable a signed copy of it would be. My suggestion would be to search ebay to find some kind of price history.

I'm with Zaine on this!!

I've both the original as well as the revised edition by George Alexander. Well written and well researched; a treasure trove, imho.

There are resources still available to purchase it. Barnes & Noble sells the paperback for around $32, as does WalMart for $37. Amazon sells a DVD of that book for about $50.

If the book is signed by one of the Masters that's depicted in that book, one way or another, then that books value might be increased. However, imho, what's the value of the book depends on its demand, and on the collector/buyer.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!