• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jhoon Rhee Daily Dozen/Stretches & Danjon Breathing Tape

Howdy!

During my early years as a martial artist we would always warm up to the Jhoon Rhee Daily Dozen exercises on an audio tape (later, a burned CD). The order would be the Daily Dozen, then the command drills, then the stretching exercises, then the danjon breathing. I seem to also remember, on another track, an instrumental of the stretching music.

I'm aware of the video version on YouTube, but the one I'm searching for is audio-only, and has different music. For instance, in the video version, the song used for the Daily Dozen is a remix of Hungarian Dance no 5, and the song for the stretching exercises is Air on the G String. However, the one on the tape I'm searching for has generic-sounding music.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this tape?

"I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands." - Ed Parker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am not familiar with this, but I wish you luck in your search! I know how it goes, wanting to find something and being unable to.

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

• 5 years later...

I don't know if bumping is allowed, but about a year ago I found this video and then promptly forgot about it:

https://youtu.be/IPc6E4uaDQ8

This is definitely the audio that I remember, and I'm wondering if anyone has the rest of the tape, or knows where to find the tape?[/url]

"I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands." - Ed Parker