• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Endings and Beginnings

Lupin1

My school is heading that way, too. We have a small school in a small town. Our founding instructor will probably be retiring in 3 or 4 years. The next highest instructor broke off to start his own school (differences of opinion, etc.) The people who're left are all second dahn or lower. While they are doing an excellent job teaching, we won't have a "master instructor" present at our school anymore. That's not the biggest of deals to me, but some folks might not approve.

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So as of right now, it looks like I may be able to change my work schedule to make it possible for me to take over teaching the beginner kids in Mr. Smith's program next year! More updates (and probably questions) to follow as things get hammered out a bit more.

So as of right now, it looks like I may be able to change my work schedule to make it possible for me to take over teaching the beginner kids in Mr. Smith's program next year! More updates (and probably questions) to follow as things get hammered out a bit more.

Sounds great!! Hang in there!! Enjoy...teach your heart out!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!