• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eu não sou certo se você puder compreender meu português. Seu inglês pode ser nao bom, mas você rirá provavelmente quando você lê este, porque minha tradução não é provavelmente boa. Que era sua pergunta?
Exactly what I was thinking... What's that mean?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eu não sou certo se você puder compreender meu português. Seu inglês pode ser nao bom, mas você rirá provavelmente quando você lê este, porque minha tradução não é provavelmente boa. Que era sua pergunta?

That's what I said here:

I am not certain if you he will be able to understand my Portuguese. You he will laugh probably when you read this, because my translation is probably not good. What is your question?

As a matter of fact I didn´t make a question. I tried to do (?) a comment about an apparent greed of masters and professors. About your portuguese, it is really wonderfull. I practice kung fu since 2001. And I love it. This forum is the better that I already found.

If you wish (If you prefer) I just write in portuguese. I don´t want to put an end to english. Ok? Write-me.

Luiz Carlos

Well just to add my .02 cents.

I study Black Tiger Style (Hak Fu Moon) In Black Tiger we have the 5 standard animals.

1.Tiger

2.Crane

3.Snake

4.Dragon

5.Leopard

We also have 5 other animals

6.Horse

7.Monkey

8.Lion

9.Elephant

10.Eagle

Not to mention other animal strikes like Phoneix and Praying Mantis techniques.I'm not here to disrespect anyone or say who right or wrong.

But....

In animal styles the idea is to take on the personality of the animal.It's not so much mimicking the animal although most do.That is more of a flashy tournament thing.The idea is to take on the spirit of the animal.

The Tiger's power,speed, and ferociousness

The Cranes grace,and evasiveness

The Monkeys unpredictable nature.etc...............

Hope i was able to help a little?

jmd :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

• 2 weeks later...