• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Nerd Experience

Lupin1

I got my ticket this morning. It's $997 this year! But it's three days this year instead of three days and is all inclusive and the fact that I don't have to pay airfare helps. Also I don't pay anything for karate lessons, so I spend very little money on this hobby overall. Basically, I'm trying my best to justify it. :lol:

There's a least one big name who's going to be there (Patrick McCarthy) along with some other presenters who seems really interesting.

I'm looking forward to it.

I looked on the KNX Boston webpage, and in the comments section someone asked if they can attend without hotel fees. Jesse told that person to email him or PM him via Facebook. Maybe you can too?

http://www.karatebyjesse.com/knx2017/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I got my ticket this morning. It's $997 this year! But it's three days this year instead of three days and is all inclusive and the fact that I don't have to pay airfare helps. Also I don't pay anything for karate lessons, so I spend very little money on this hobby overall. Basically, I'm trying my best to justify it. :lol:

There's a least one big name who's going to be there (Patrick McCarthy) along with some other presenters who seems really interesting.

I'm looking forward to it.

I looked on the KNX Boston webpage, and in the comments section someone asked if they can attend without hotel fees. Jesse told that person to email him or PM him via Facebook. Maybe you can too?

http://www.karatebyjesse.com/knx2017/

Why not just answer the question directly, and not via an email or a PM?? Other prospective attendees might want to know the very same thing.

:roll:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 months later...

That would be a neat experience. Does he take TKD students, too?

5th Geup Jidokwan Tae Kwon Do/Hap Ki Do

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)