• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

20sh club

ramymensa

Can you realistically see yourself doing some kind of training or fitness activity for the rest of your life? How much do you think your answer differs from the way your sedentary peers think?

I think it's always the first step. When you are sedentary and have the intention of doing SOMETHING, the hardest thing is to begin. Afterwards it's simple.

I see myself doing MA for the rest of my life (long or short) and it's simple. because I've been training for some time and it's quite rewardin. I wouldn't stop no matter what. I prefer a short life full of action and activity than a long boring one :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

22 here. i have been training since i was 13 and i must say that i have seen many differences and changes over the years. some due to experience and knowledge some due to getting older, such as the time it takes to get over sorness and injuries, and the amount of time i have to put forward to training. but i wiil not stop for anything it is a way of life and a life long quest.

Jacob

"You know what you know-you know what you don't know-but it is what you don't know, you don't know that will hurt you." -Master Tim Mertens

• 3 weeks later...