• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Intro

Neil

I'v never really been on any of these types of things before so I better just inroduce myself.

My name is Neil as many of you might have guesed from my user name, and am 16 years old. As a kid I did some boxing (over sized novelty gloves), some Sport Karate and well thats about it. I have now been training in Goju Ryu Jutsu for about 6 months and am thourely enjoying that. I have trained in a few other styles and am keen in combatitive sports as well as Martial Arts. I am hoping to start Judo soon just so I can get a bit more bashed about on the mat for a bit of fun (not that I already get enough bashed in karate).

Well then I guess I'l look forward to speeking to you all. If you would like to contact me just contact my e-mail and I'l get back to you since I don't tend to spen much time on the internet so I have time to keep coming back here to check.

Also what is this 'Diasable BBCode in this post' and 'Disable Smilies in this post' mean. Sorry but I'm not really compatible with computers.

well then see ya

Neil

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Also what is this 'Diasable BBCode in this post' and 'Disable Smilies in this post' mean. Sorry but I'm not really compatible with computers.

Neil

BBCode is the forum bulletin board codes for things like bold, italics, underlines, font, etc... The smilies refer to the graphic emoticons you see. If you type colon left-parentheses you get a smiley picture thusly: :D

If smilies are disabled, you don't see the graphic. For more details click on the 'FAQ' link at the top of the page...

Leaving those selections to the default values is fine, although I usually disable the notification on reply.

Shitoryu Itosukai

Tsuruoka Karate

Welcome to the site. :)

Basically the options allow you to shut off the smilie graphics and bbcode in your post. Most people find that they leave these alone and never actually touch them.

Hello and Welcome to the forums :)

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"