• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Driving Soon :O

monkeygirl

A cyber charter school is school over the Internet. A lot of the reading and stuff is offline, just the tests have to be taken online. I'm going to do this all through high school. Before high school, I was homeschooled the normal way. ;) It's pretty cool...I'm learning a lot, and last year I had a 4.0 GPA :D

I'd say the only downside to it is the small stuff, like not having a prom ( :cry: ), and this photo ID thing. But I'll live.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be very honest, (and I know many will disagree with me), but the area I live in has some really bad public schools. Those in my area who have had parochial educations or home schooling are way ahead when it comes to being able to function as literate members of society.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! I just got my new Social Security Card :D

Apparently, a birth certificate and shot record were good enough :angel: <--- thanking the Lord

It'll come in the mail next week, shortly after which I'll take the test :) So happy :)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mean to sound rude at all here but aaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I won't have to pay for my lessons.. Heh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :karate:

Well good luck! And remember! The brakes are there for a reason!!!

And to the person who said that you need to be 18 to drive cars in the UK you're wrong it's 17 :D GOODLUCK!

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

• 1 month later...

Well, I went to the DMV today and took my Knowledge test. I messed up the question about the maximum distance you can park from the curb...but that was it!!! I passed!

I was kind of freaked out before I took the test...there were two teenagers who took it before me, and they both failed. I wasn't nervous beforehand, but once I sat in that chair, my heart started racing! But it all turned out OK :)

If all goes well, I can test for my license November 8th :)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :D

Woo! Yesterday was my first driving experience! We went to a big parking lot and I drove at 5 mph. So yes, I can reach the pedals :P

I learned the value of turning the steering wheel quickly at low speeds...still working on that "smooth stopping" thing. :)