• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Writing Contest Winner Revealed!

Congrats to karatekid1975!

She is the winner of the KarateForums.com Writing Contest.

Once again, thank you to everyone who took the time to enter.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OMG!!! Me???? I am so suprised! Kickchick is the big poster! :) This takes me back to the award I got in 8th grade for writing the best essay. I do have to thank Kickchick and G95 for their help in the past. They did help with me growing as a martial artist in the past 9 months on KF. That led to me writing that article. Patrick, they should get a award, too :)

Thanks all. Bows respectfully :karate:

Laurie F

I'll get mine if I can ever find the time to set down and write it. LOL. I got a lot of things floating arround in my head just have not made the time for it yet. LOL. I will get it Patrick don't worry. LOL

Congrats again KK75...

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

karatekid, please check your private messages.

About the award, it was not just for one article, although that it how it turned out. If someone would have written two articles, that would have boded well for them.

Thanks.

congrats karatekid, I am sure it was well deserved, can't wait to read it :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN