• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TOBAIS REECE, HE IS THE WISEST OF US ALL. HIS MIGHTY TROLL BOOTS HAVE STRUCK GOLD! [\quote]

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

^I think that passage is quote suited for the occasion.

Hold on - I've just noticed something!!! EOTT seems to like getting people to ask their teachers about Kickboxing. Maybe you should ask your instructor about Okinawan Kobujutsu, just to see whether its a real martial art.

^Of course I have too much respect for the martial arts to do that - something you seem to be lacking.

Lets see where this convo heads........

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.[\quote]

That sounds like fighting talk! Wanna take this outside. :lol:

Take Care.

And I will strike down upon thee

EOTT :)

...with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS.

Brothers = us

It was not aimed at you Kensai, if that is what you were thinking.

(My God I love that quote - thankyou Quentin Tarrantino)

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

I know I know, I was joking.

Thought so, but with your often witty messages, I just wanted to check.

I also have another quote that fits in with this occassion:

You never never ask where do you go. You never never ask what do you do. You never never ask what's in your mind. You never never ask if you'll be mine.

Come and smile........don't be shy. Touch my bum, this is life. wwwwwwhhhhhhhoooooaaaaahhhhhhh....................

We are the Cheeky Girls, we are the Cheeky Girls

Sorry, its just that EOTT arguements remind me of cheesy songs like this........dunno why.

Just for the record San Shou = Free Fighting. San Shou is not the style. I do Shaolin Wushu, San Shou or "Free fighting" is the forum in which we compete. San Shou is a set of rules. Just because someone fights in the UFC does not mean that they study UFC.

Just for the record San Shou = Free Fighting. San Shou is not the style. I do Shaolin Wushu, San Shou or "Free fighting" is the forum in which we compete. San Shou is a set of rules. Just because someone fights in the UFC does not mean that they study UFC.