• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do like to go from one DOJO to the other. Not that I am a 'quiter' its just that the best way to find out about other Martial Arts is to do them, as opposed to reading about them. SAMA Organisation for one thing is a complete sham. The Grand Master of Sama Organisation (Alan Gobson) was beaten the krap out of my Dave Hazard for thinking that he could walk into other peoples Dojo's and boss their white belts around.

My teacher encourageous us greatly to go on other peoples courses, and visit other clubs. Every year my teacher goes somewhere to the east be it Malasai, Japan or Okiniwa china etc. You have to study other people's discapline. There really isn't styles. Karate, Judo, Kung Fa, you name it they are all Martial Arts. I study and train Martial Arts. I gain knowledge through training as opposed to training but either way works. Tommorow I will see the Chinese Boxing instructor and I will see what he knows by asking him questions about the style to tresty that he actually knows the theory behind the techniques or if hes just a simple recorder.

There are 2 types of Martial Art. There is created and creative. The created Martial Artist is the one that has no clue and is simply created by the club. The creative Martial Artist understand the concepts in Kata and knows how to apply them, and doesn't 'dream', he understands that karate is self doesn't work in a fight, but its applications are devastating.

This another thing I ahve to great straight. Karate belongs in the Street, Boxing belongs in the ring. A good example was when the British Karate squad were mocking My teacher who was teaching them. My teacher challenged them all. One by one he showed them that karate didn't work with all these fancy stances and 'flowery techniques'. Whilethey where jumpinmg around doing there oui Zukis my teacher was poking them in the eyes grabbing their bulls throwing them against tha wall and punching the krap out of the back of their heads. Now thats real Martial Art! Combat aint pretty so Kata should not look pretty. Its the same as the body builder. He might have abs that look a million bucks but ain't worth a damn!

I'm sorry but yes.

And don't you worry about that Alan Gibson story there are plenty more fonys in SAMA.

For example (and this is a fact!) Dave Jacobs of Sama trained Alan Gibson and he said that he was the British Kickboxing Champion. :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is that he has never stepped in side of a kickboxing ring in his life. :lol:

Say what you like about the past coz the past don't matter. I do understand in the past how I .... well ...was a bit exaggerative about things so yeah you can use that against me.

But SAMA is a terrible organisation. Kickboxers and the Karate. Kickboxing I have done 5 months with them so I think I know SAMA don't you think? Spinning techniques is what they like and I mop the floor with every single one of them.

The teachers are treated like some sort of Gods the way they come into the door with their big ego andf shout YAME! My teacher also has destroyed Dave Jacobs and a few other SAMA instructors. I'm sorry but thats all true. Why are you defending them anyway. They charge £10 for grading, and if your not a member you have to pay £50. Its terrible.

They don't understand real Martial Art. If you walk into most Dojo's today you will see people walking up and down the room shouting their Kias and punching thin air. Whens the last time you have seen thin air bend, or be hurt.? Never, end off!

right so your club sucked you cant dis the whole of SAMA. and £10 a grading isnt that much. and another thing you dont do a single spinning technique till blue belt, and in your 5 months i dont think you got to blue belt if i remember correctly you got to red?