• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The over 40 club

SaiFightsMS

tut tut tut... my virgin ears are hurt... :lol: :lol:

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not over 40!

Then why are you lurking around with us old farts???? Trying to learn our secrets, impressed with our wisdom, looking for tips on better living after 40 through chemicals? :D

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

ON A MORE ADULT LEVEL. iTS HARDER TO NOT DO ANYTHING TOO STRENEOUS AFTER A HARD COUPLE OF WORKOUTS . tO JUST LAY BACK. pROBLEM : mY SCHOOL : i GET A PRIVATE CLASS WITH SHIDOSHI AND A REGULAR CLASS A WEEK.STRICKTLY FO MY LEVEL. (VERY GOOD WITH LOTS OF ATTENTION TO SPECIC ASPECTS OF MY PRACTICE) tHE ONLY OTHER WAY TO GETANOTHER PRACTICE IN IS TO GO TO A LOWER LEVELS CLASS. mAYBE IM WRONG TO ,ON SOME UNCONSCIOUS LEVEL, NOT WANTING ,OR THINKING , THAT IM TOO ADVANCED FOR THAT.(AT LEAST NO GERBILS)

Peciate the feedback.I helps with the questions that arise as Ive gotten older though why MA? is one that Ive never try to really answer till lately. Questions at 51 are not the same as at 21. Been delving into "The Budo" a book called ki and the martial arts makes the point of searching for the way being as essential a component as are the techniques for being an accomplished MA. Stuff gets quite deep. It ties thing to the actual practice. Really ties in the mental spiritual with Butt Kicking. Highly recommend it.

Problem is the school that I go to is structured with one private and I get to purple belt Class either 1 or max 2 yimes a week to equal 3 classes one week and 2 the next due to work schedule.Only other alternative is to attend white or orange belt classes rest of the time. The school is fairly new and the founder teaches all the classes for lack of instuctors. Hes a 6 degree and an excelent instrutor of kempo. Thoughts ?