• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed KF...........

The thing is mcdojo is full of really fighty people, that actually fight eachother, they meet up and FIGHT! Nasty!

Its like a whole forum full of Thai_Kick's, well about 90% of them anyways. (No offence Thai_Kick, its just they are of a similar belief as yourself)

Take Care,

Its like a whole forum full of Thai_Kick's, well about 90% of them anyways. (No offence Thai_Kick, its just they are of a similar belief as yourself)

I'm having

flashbacks..........the similarities...........Thai_Kick...........he's.........he's......really......ThaiBoxerKen.............ARGH

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist it

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

TBKen was a man who shunned kata/hyungs/pomoose, ki/chi, and any form of combat that wasn't full contact with no rules.

Thai_Kick is making the same type of comments - except TBKen was a bit more.......how can I say this........subtle (I think thats the word ;))

Ah, so many people have come and gone. Memories......

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Well if you ever have trouble logging on .... it may be your ISP or the site maybe undergoing some modifications .. but it does happen very rarely, but when it does .... just look what happens grrrrr!! :evil:

anyway, you may want to get some staff member's Instant mssgr. screens names in order to chat next time to find out whats up (? (? )

Goju-ryu, being an Okinawan form of Karate, has the same stances as other Okinawan styles.

Matayoshi Kobudo is solely a weapon art, but it does use the stances found in Goju ryu - and other Okinawan art. The problem arises when I utilise my deep Shotokan stances :)

Goju translates as hard-soft - so it could be quite suited to you.

Take Care