• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Integrity -How important is it as an instructor?

Update;

Feeling bad about the outcome I tried several times to contact him to clear the air. I understood that I let my own feelings and disappointment drive my actions rather than to take an approach as a board member. I thought that my long time friendship with this man and the betrayal had dictated my words when talking to him.

He did not answer any of my calls or e-mails.

I received an email from him asking for a chance to explain his actions. He felt as though he owed that to the organization and to me and wanted a chance to clear the air.

I petitioned our board of instructors to state his case. He has a meeting set up with the board next month.

He has expressed a desire to come back.

I have no idea what the outcome will be but I feel like he is acting like the student I have know for so many years. If nothing else he will be able to face his demons and put them behind him.

Still have conflicting feelings but I do feel like he is taking a step in the right direction.

The person who succeeds is not the one who holds back, fearing failure, nor the one who never fails-but the one who moves on in spite of failure.

Charles R. Swindoll

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt