• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Articles Section to Close

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Over the last few years, it has become clear by the volume of submissions that interest in the KarateForums.com Articles section has waned. Because of this, I really believe that the types of insights that are shared in this section would be better shared in the specific forums that match the content of those articles and threads.

As such, I have decided to close the KarateForums.com Articles section. It will remain online for a while and then we'll move the discussions in that section to the individual forums where they make the most sense.

However, I also didn't want to cut anyone off who may be working on an article currently. We'll remain open to submissions for 30 days (through August 20) and, if you have something in mind, I look forward to seeing it. We will once again have an Article of the Year category in this November's KarateForums.com Awards.

In addition, there are currently a number of articles in the queue, and I'll be working to edit and publish those as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sounds good to me because it makes quite a lot of sense to do so, especially if the interest in that forum has depleted considerably.

As always, I'm for change across the board, and Patrick is always embracing any change that will benefit both the members at large as well as KF itself.

May the new horizon soar to, and beyond our imaginations.

In short, bring it on!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!