• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is the weapon called?

I wonder if any of you have heard of this. Our sensei let us try a new weapon last night. It's kind of like a bo and nunchaku mixed in a way. Picture nunchaku but where one end is much longer so that the total length is about the length of a bo. He just showed us a few basics with it. It was fun, although I had to be very careful not to whack myself in the head! Lol. It was heavier than a bo, but the movements were somewhat similar, with some figure-8s to make use of the short end. (That was where the head-whacking-danger came into play.)

Anyway, has anyone heard of it? I can't remember what our sensei called it and now I can't find it anywhere online. I see a three-section bo, but this had only two sections, one long and one about the length of a nunchaku section, or maybe just slightly longer.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thank you! :)

Not to stereotype, but from personal experience, I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. I'd move but I like a little warmth on occasion and all my family is here.

For someone who lives in rural Central Illinois and rarely goes anywhere, I've met a lot of Canadians. I used to build grain dryers for GSI, who had many customers from Canada. Or maybe I just like farmers.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Thank you! :)

Not to stereotype, but from personal experience, I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. I'd move but I like a little warmth on occasion and all my family is here.

For someone who lives in rural Central Illinois and rarely goes anywhere, I've met a lot of Canadians. I used to build grain dryers for GSI, who had many customers from Canada. Or maybe I just like farmers.

Lol! Well if you're going to stereotype, I don't mind that one! We have our share of jerks in the country, but lots of us are pretty friendly. Farmers are pretty nice people for the most part too, though. But in my experience, martial artists tend to be very nice as well. :)