• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, I'm a new kid on the forum! i actually started JKD this very wensday :-D It was daa bomb! :kaioken: Well.. Peace dudes! have fun!

btw.. does anyone know where i can find a picture "Lesson" on Lop sao & Pak Sao.. Thxx dudes!

/juice

-Björn Söderdahl "Your swedish friend"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his name is brian potter he must have for some reason i dont know y he is using the beltt system but ill have to ask him he might just do it just to show where every one in the class stands or we are not practining the traditional form of JKD?? that is very interesting and ill have to figure it out.

"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation"

-bruce lee

Hey, I'm a new kid on the forum! i actually started JKD this very wensday :-D It was daa bomb! :kaioken: Well.. Peace dudes! have fun!

btw.. does anyone know where i can find a picture "Lesson" on Lop sao & Pak Sao.. Thxx dudes!

I don't know if JKD uses Wing Chun techniques move for move, but you can find instructional online videos for both of them here (in the same video in fact):

https://www.sifugrados.com/technique.shtml

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Thx dude! good page!

I like this forums.. I'll stick around here...

so... anyone's into escrima (Kali)? :-D

I'll check around the forums... btw... where can i discuss Escrima? In this or any other part of the forum? well.. Thxxy again!

/Juice

-Björn Söderdahl "Your swedish friend"

Juice,

Go to this web-page:

http://www.jeet-kune-do.info/jun_fan_trapping2.htm

And go to this web-site and click the scroll bar for other trapping techniques.

http://130.88.201.32/technique_pages1.htm

This will help out your training a little bit.

Good luck with your JKD. I have been doing it for a couple of monts and I love it....

I asked my instructor and he said that the only reason that we have belts is to show who is where at first glance which is what i thought in the first place but he also says its more of an insentive to get up in rank to the younger students. :karate:

"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation"

-bruce lee

• 2 weeks later...
I still trip out when I hear people refer to JKD as a style. IT is a CONCEPT. Anys style can be JKD. Lee stated that an art should be supple and fit the individual, not stick to a particular outdated format.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.