• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I have no JKD gym's listed in my area, i was interested too. But i like wat i'm doin now and my fight team. I would assume it would be hard to find a legit JKD school...but i guess das the way it goes nowadays.

"razor elbows, killer knees, iron fists and monster kicks"

"Nice punch!!!, now let's see how well you punch with a broken arm"

Im learning JKD by myself.. with the Inosanto and Paul Vunak videos... i understand the Bruce concepts and where he wanted to go with JKD so i hope all this can help me until i fly to California in a year and a half to study with Inosanto..

by the way im a Wing CHun and Hung Gar practicioner..

Cheers!

ok, now go listen to slayer!

• 1 month later...
i live in nebraska and i practice Jeet Kune Do i to my amzement just stumbled upon it actually my friend did and got me into it lucky for me! i have been training for a couple months and i have already attained the rank of orange belt. my master has been wanting to get my group up as fast as possible to have us spar in tournaments for the skool.

"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation"

-bruce lee

I study JKD, as well as many other arts.

Kai Sai Wing Chun Kung Fu, JKD, Brazilian/Dan Zan Ryu Jujitsu, Chinese Hawiian Kempo, Pressure Point/Nerve/Cavity striking, and Tai Chi.

jkd dragon did u say ypu were an orange belt, there are no color ranks in jkd, as bruce(jun fan) created it, he instilled a ranking system using, apprentice instuctor level one etc......level 2 ,3,4,5,full

who is your instructor ?

"When we go to the ground,you are in my world, the ground is the ocean, I am the shark,

and most people don't even know how to swim"