• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my curiousity has gotten the best of me

my curiousity with Aikido has gotten the best of me. im not much into the spiritual stuff but i love the art. im the type of guy that loves to fight (but never starts them :D ) i think my main fascination with Aikido is just throwing people around. i love the fact that with little effort i could defend myself against a big muscle head (hopefully :P ) anyways, my point is that im gonna start looking for an Aikido school.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations!

Now there are 2 of us.

I would ask you to remember, you will question Aikido all the time. You will ask yourself whether it is effective, you will get beaten by an other Martial Artist that has had a similar time training. These are basic facts that I have had to get used to.

Focus on your one point and over time you will become not just strong but Powerful.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Enjoy it!

Take Care.

Only about 6 months. Its hard to get the basics, but once they are there then you are away. I think I could apply what little I know in real life. But whether I did it with Ki or not is a very different question.

What styles of Aikido have you been looking at?

Take Care.

Aikido can be a good thing, depending on how you train, and what type of aikido. Aikido has some highly combative styles out there, like the kind they teach the kidotai. So check your schools out carefully.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.