• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Meet sensei8 & Wastelander at a Karate Event in Arizona!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Is this event for all ranks, or just for Dan's!!??

:)

It is open to teens and adults of all ranks and styles, provided they have an interest in learning about Okinawan martial arts methods! Some of the material may be a bit tricky for less experienced practitioners, but that's no reason not to try! Yudansha struggle with things, too, particularly when working with material from other Okinawan styles.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

That's awesome! That might make a nice spring break trip!

It would be great to see you there! I'm planning to include an "open exchange" session, where we go around the room sharing techniques, so you'd even have a chance to teach us karate folks some grappling ;)

No kidding, I'm seriously considering this. I have to get ahold of a LE conference date that runs around that time that will have to take priority, but if it's a different set of dates...

It would be great to see you there! I'm planning to include an "open exchange" session, where we go around the room sharing techniques, so you'd even have a chance to teach us karate folks some grappling ;)

No kidding, I'm seriously considering this. I have to get ahold of a LE conference date that runs around that time that will have to take priority, but if it's a different set of dates...

Awesome! I hope you can make it!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Awesome! I hope you can make it!

HECK YEAH...I hope you can make it too, Alex!! I'd even consider on extending my availability, and postpone my SKKA obligations of touring Shindokan dojo's in preparation of our annual testing cycle, to attend your class...you've got MAD skills, Alex!!!!!!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!