• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The age old question.........

mazzybear

.......... Batman or Superman?

With the release of Batman v Superman coming up, I thought it appropriate to dredge up the old question: Who would REALLY win in a fight?

Me being a huge Superman geek and growing up watching Christopher Reeve play Superman (I used to drive my mum crazy watching it every day!!!) I have to come down on his side. Why? Well, it's simple really, HE'S SUPERMAN!!! While I think Batman rocks, he is essentially just a man. OK he's highly skilled in Martial Arts (according to Batman.Wikia.com he has mastered 127 different arts) and he has some really cool gadgets, plus the Batmobile, none of this even brings him close to being on par with Superman, "The Man of Steel". With his superhuman speed, strength. laser eyes and super breath, also, not forgetting he can fly!!! All this adds up to Batman looking pretty tame in comparison. So in a fight Superman would win in mere seconds IMO.

So just for geek out fun, who would win and why?

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In reality, he could just stay away from "Kryptonite" range and melt Batman with his heat vision.

However, since Batman is the best Detective on the planet, I'd assume he would be 1 step ahead of Supes.

Either way, I'll be the first one at the theater Thursday sporting my Under Armour Superman shirt!!!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.

(according to Batman.Wikia.com he has mastered 127 different arts)

a.k.a. "all of them." :lol:

I'm not a comic book guy by any means. But this battle seems to be a brains vs brawn matchup. Not that Superman isn't smart by any stretch of the imagination, but I think Batman is craftier. He's got to be, due to his inherent weakness of being a human vs being whatever Superman and the rest of them are.

I won't see it, simply because it's not my thing though. But it's an intriguing matchup.

GO SUPERMAN!!

I don't care what kind of suit Batman wears, or what other "toys" he can bring to the fight. Superman is INVINCIBLE and Batman ISN'T. He can load his suit with all of the Kryptonite he wants to, but it'll still do him no good. Batman is mortal and Superman isn't!! With Superman's abilities, Batman can try, but his efforts will be quite futile.

OK...Batman weakens Superman by exposing Superman to Kryptonite, for the moment. Superman flies away at super sonic speed. Then with his Supervision, he melts Batman's suite with his heat vision...from a safe distance!! Now, that Batman's without his suit, Superman flies back to Batman and nails Batman with one super punch and ends the Caped Crusader...who's now traveling to unknown parts in outer space to never ever return. Everything that Superman can do to Batman, would certainly be awful beyond ones imagination...to show it...the powers that be would have to make the movie an 'R' rating.

Good luck, Batman, you're going to really need it.

Of course, my wife, Linda, says Wonder Women could be THEM ALL!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

GO SUPERMAN!!

I don't care what kind of suit Batman wears, or what other "toys" he can bring to the fight. Superman is INVINCIBLE and Batman ISN'T. He can load his suit with all of the Kryptonite he wants to, but it'll still do him no good. Batman is mortal and Superman isn't!! With Superman's abilities, Batman can try, but his efforts will be quite futile.

OK...Batman weakens Superman by exposing Superman to Kryptonite, for the moment. Superman flies away at super sonic speed. Then with his Supervision, he melts Batman's suite with his heat vision...from a safe distance!! Now, that Batman's without his suit, Superman flies back to Batman and nails Batman with one super punch and ends the Caped Crusader...who's now traveling to unknown parts in outer space to never ever return. Everything that Superman can do to Batman, would certainly be awful beyond ones imagination...to show it...the powers that be would have to make the movie an 'R' rating.

Good luck, Batman, you're going to really need it.

Of course, my wife, Linda, says Wonder Women could be THEM ALL!!

:)

Excellent answer!! :D

Mo.

Be water, my friend.