• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm not new, but I've been spending more time lately

IcemanSK

I just wanted to say hello. I've been on these boards since 2005 & dip in & out , depending on what my schedule is like. I have run a school for the better part of the last 10 years, until I closed it in July because I went to grad school. I train when I can, but I miss training regularly & I miss teaching a great deal. I have trained more than 30 years in Taekwondo Chung Do Kwan, Western boxing, full-contact rules kickboxing (think 1980s PKA on ESPN), & enough Hapikido to appreciate folks who do it well.

I've gained of valuable help folks here over the years. :bowofrespect:

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I personally am glad that you're spending more time here, as of lately. You add a touch of excellence with your thoughtful posts and the like provide here at KF; you're a consummate professional, and I thank you!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I personally am glad that you're spending more time here, as of lately. You add a touch of excellence with your thoughtful posts and the like provide here at KF; you're a consummate professional, and I thank you!!

:bowofrespect:

That's very kind of you to say, sir. :bowofrespect:

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Hey IcemanSK,

Thanks for taking the time to say hello here. :) I'm always glad to see your name pop up. You have a long history of outstanding contributions and, wow, almost 1,000 posts!

Our community is richer for having a mix of experienced members who have been here for a long time, and newer members joining in. Glad that you are finding more time to be with us lately!

Thanks,

Patrick

I echo what Patrick said. Its great to have you in more now, and I always enjoy your contributions, especially when we can talk TKD together in that forum.