• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who wants to be an MA news writer?

Basically, you would find news, for instance:

http://news.google.com/news?q=Martial+Arts&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d

Tons of stuff. New stuff every day. You would then make your own write up about the news, as we cannot copy other news sources (of course). This would have to be at least 400 words (short). I plan to launch the articles section soon and if we had one person submit one news article every day (once its launched), we'd be doing great. It doesn't take that long to write a news article, as you probably know. At least 400 words (more if you can), use Google news to find the latest MA news, choose something, write and submit.

I just wanted to get this idea out there, because if people are willing to do this, we can launch the Articles section sooner (and not wait for the 10-12 articles I had initally called for).

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I could but I would mostly do one on the weekend or something.

Just a suggestion if we have many people who want to do this we could have some specific person do it on a certain day of the week and if there are more people then the more articles we well get.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Hey, that is a good idea, Kicker. If we had one person take on a day (or maybe 2 per day, depending on the popularity of it), that would work great. If we had one person assigned to each day, it would guarentee a bunch of articles, because then there will be the editorials and other articles that are submitted as well. So, we'll have more than 7 pieces a week. I'd have no problem launching the articles section now, if we could get a person each day.

Good idea, Kicker.

That'd be great. As I said, if we could get one person on each day of the week that would allow for someone to maybe miss their turn once or twice a week, so this is a commitment, but it isn't life and death, if we can get 7 concrete people... it'll work nicely.

Pick a day. :)

Thanks Patrick :)

I guess all pick Saturday!

But I might not be able to post sometime like for easter I wont for sure and maybe Christmas.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Hey,

We'd like to get at least 5 days covered. Today I spent a few hours and got a new frontpage all setup and ready to accomodate articles. So, basically, I'm ready. As soon as we can get at least 5 days covered, we'll launch.

Karatekid, as I said, that'd be great. We'd love to have you write as much as you want, for the sake of the organization, please pick a day (just not Saturday ;)) when you get a chance.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, that's great. :) For a moment, I thought you had gotten a perm. As in a hair treatment. Then I read the whole thing. ;)

Saturday and Tuesday taken. So... need 3 more people to step up.

Thanks. :)