• advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flexibility :P :P Santa Pleeeease!!! Ive been a good boy :D

( Ill even clean up after Rudolph)

If ya get it for me I can be real bad :brow: :brow: :brow:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I would not mind the Band Of Brothers DVD set. :brow:

LOL leave this thread accidently open for the wife to see. LOL

Band of brothers is really really cool!!! i want that to. hopfully ill get anough money for a PS2 aswell but if not abit of saving will have to happen.

:lol: shotochem ... too funny!

Well I could use some new sparring gear. Mine is actually held together with duct tape in parts and is actually quite "smelly" (after all it is almost 10 years old!)

But as of late we have been sparring without gear so.... hmmm

I'll just keep asking for the same old thing then .... a red convertible (anything!)

Some day Santa will drive it into my garage! :wink:

This year it seems all my nieces and nephews want TKD lessons from me and to teach them how to break a board .... :wink: I will be buying them t-shirts and gi's and some 1/2 wood and wrapping them up and tieing with a white belt :idea: :karate:

That is a good unique idea Kickchick.

I would like the band of brothers dvd set too. Not something I need though so I dont care all to much. I also have a list of books and dvds I would like. I'm usually more concerned about what I get people. Not what I get. (something I learned from being a martial artist i guess)

Everyone seems to want the band of brothers dvd set, and so do I !!!

Phantasmatic I would also love to get Shemue II for xbox, looks like a great game :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

First of all its Christmas. That kills me. Im not a big religous nut but I mean we get off work for it and all you could at least show dec. the 25th that much respect reguardless your faith. I mean heck you list hanukah and kwanzaa. LOL

Ok how is this for wish list

1. A new goverment in Iraq

2. Bin Ladden brought to Justice

3. All the Chirldren of the world to join hands and SING (We are the World)

Merry Christmas.... O yeah its Thanksgiving. o man o man o man good food.....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."