• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kickchick wrote:

<:nod: :up: DITTO! Same can be said for me Laur! ... and I am just a lowly black belt!

I have also learned to NOT to say "I can't!" anymore ....>

I like the "lowly black belt" thing ..... but you know a hell of a lot more than me :D

Hey, did you read my article ???? LOL No cheating. Wait till it's posted :P :D Just kidding ya :)

Laurie F

Well I learned how to fight and to self defend myself a bit.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

MA hs taught me alot of things. One big is to do my homework right away. I get home and do chores eat supper and then change and go to Karate i have regular scheldule. It also has taught me to respect now in school sometimes instead of yes. it yes ma'am/sir! and the teachers like that kind of aprriciation even though i was day dreaming and it was a genral reaction. It also has taught me that if you want some thing it isn't always going to be given to ie-BELT TESTS. Another thing is to calm down and enjoy life while you still can say ahh i don't have class tongiht and i dont wanna teach i'll stay home instead ok gotaa get this this and this done by 4:30 to get to karate to instruct.

MA has taught me oh so much ;) Just to name a few things, i know understand and apply the value of integrity, self-control, and courtesy much more. MA has taught helped me to understand myself so much, and my mental abilities, well its like they are on a whole new level now. Ever since I started MA, ive read so much about so much :) and this has helped me greatly with EVERYTHING i do in life. And i must say Thai_kick is right, MA has also taught me how to effectively kick someones butt. :lol: Ofcourse that is only a thread of what i have learned, but, thats enough for now.

~BladeLee~

Words can be blocked with a strong mind. If the mind is not strong the body don't stand a chance. If you let words get to your soul then MA has taught you nothing....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."