• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any pda users out there?

SaiFightsMS

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've considered getting one just to read a bunch of documents I've gathered up... I'd rather read in the backyard or on the subway or something than sitting in this computer chair. I doubt I would use it as an organizer though. I don't want to be that organized... that's when I start to feel trapped :).

Plus I've been waiting for Apple to come out with another PDA, but I don't think it's going to happen in the near future :(.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

I have been using one for about a month now. I never thought that I would like it as much as I do. I use it for my scheduling and address book and to do stuff (I got rid of the old book portfolio planner). I can sync it to my computer and enter data from there as well. I don't put any docs on it because I thought that reading from a screen that small would make me crazy. A really cool thing is that you can zap data from one machine to another, so at work one person can enter an event and then beam it to everybody else.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

A few friends of mine have some and I borrowed one for a day and there pretty cool but I don't want one because I don't need one and I wouldn't use it very often.

The folding keyboard is pretty cool and good if you have to type a bit of stuff on a pda.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I don't have a cell phone either or a phone actually (besides the one family one). And I have a computer that doesn't work very well so I am on the laptop, which works a lot better. My parents are going to buy a new computer soon though.

Maybe one day though. :)

I don't have a cell phone because I don't need one and I don't have a job to pay for it so either way I wouldn't get one. Maybe if I or my parents were rich :D .

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"