• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kids, they never fail to surprise you!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
That's an awesome story. Sounds like a great kid, and it sounds like you've been a great role model for her!

I think that's why I was so taken aback, I've never really thought of myself as a role model. I just turn up to train, if I can point someone in the right direction, I'll do that no problem. I chat and have a laugh with the kids too, I just never thought I could be a role model. Feels good though. :)

Mo.

Be water, my friend.

That's an awesome story. Sounds like a great kid, and it sounds like you've been a great role model for her!

I think that's why I was so taken aback, I've never really thought of myself as a role model. I just turn up to train, if I can point someone in the right direction, I'll do that no problem. I chat and have a laugh with the kids too, I just never thought I could be a role model. Feels good though. :)

Mo.

Sounds to me like you'll make a fine instructor some day!

In our studio at Flores Bros Kenpo Karate Studios theres a lot of Kids that surprises us a lot like this kid jacob his very smart at age 5 he already know his student creed and the kenpo creed and he practices a lot and then there this kid name jasmine shes only 10 and shes an adult green soon to be adult brown MY nephew Surprises me to his a 1st degree jr brown at shotokan karate do right now and his very amazing his in the adult advance class if he was in my karate school Flores he would be an adult brown he does shotokan like it easy but its not when I was in shotokan i was only high orange and i go to advance class already and when I joined Flores Bros I became more advance I was already in Black Belt club at orange belt then i joined swat when i was purple know im a green belt im still in swat and i teach kids and adult sometimes and IM soon to be an assistant Instructor

I love kenpokarate