• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have a nice day!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think you've got a long road to hoe here. To be honest, I don't think you are going to be able to start making the kind of money you would like right off the bat. Its going to take time to build a student base and getting the business going. I hope you can start hitting your goals soon, but getting a business up and running and supporting itself is difficult, let alone while trying to give a third of your profits to another cause.

That said, I don't think its impossible, just that it might take more time to establish than you want it to. If you want to advertise on social media, like Facebook or otherwise, look for some area advertisers that specialize in such activities. If you want to give it a go on your own, start by creating your own FB page for your school, and share it with all your friends, and have them try to spread the word, as well.

Some promotional ideas are allowing discounts for couples or families that sign up, or running a bring-a-friend promotion in which you discount your current students if they can convince a friend to sign up.

Ideas like this could help you to get the ball rolling, and I hope it helps you out. Best of luck to you! :karate:

Thanks guys. I don't expect to do huge things right away, but I know that setting high goals is important. If you dreams don't scare you a little, you might not be aiming high enough :)

I will review those threads, and I thank you both for your input. I was starting to feel like I made that impassioned/embarrassing plea for naught.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.

You are welcome. I think setting high goals is a good thing, but its important to set goals that are realistically attainable, and then its important to set a realistic timetable in order to achieve those goals.

Again, I wish you the very best of luck, and please keep us posted with your progress.

1. At least 10 acts of marketing every day....every day! Email, FB post, blog entry, flyers, followups, cold calls to businesses to leave cards or flyers.

2. Know where your money is going.

3. Look at your stats every week and set goals for both the dojo and yourself.

Lastly, focus on taking care of your students needs-internal referrals are what drive your school, not fancy ads and birthday parties. Then, take care of your communities needs.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/