• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fav. training technique

What is everyones favorite training techinique? Whether it be for speed, techinique, cardio, power, whatever ;) just curious! When i say training technique i mean when you train at home, not in class. Examples could be rounds on the heavy bag for cardio/power...jumping rope for coordination/cardio... Polymetrics for speed/cardio ;)

~BladeLee~

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Reading up on as many varied topics on Martial arts and other philosophies that I can find. Attempting to get all the techniques I know written out in manuscript/book form in order to remember them more clearly.

Mostly bag workouts. I'll work combos, or just randomly kick the crap outta B.O.B. hehehehehe Or I'll work on forms (I'm a forms geek LOL). Or my honey and I work on step sparring, and breaking techniques (we have a re-breakable bored). Basically whatever and when ever we feel the urge LOL.

Laurie F

Balance and footwork mostly, where I can take my time and really feel it. I also do some physical training with calistenics and running.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Huh? That bouncing kimahjeseh (sp?) stance is made to persecute us lowly colored belts. I want to file a grievance to Kuk Sa Nim regarding those someday. :lol:

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.