• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Birthday, sensei8!

Patrick

Happy birthday, Bob! I hope that you have a great day. It's a bit ironic that the Cowboys are on a bye week. Thank you for all of the great contributions that you have made to our community.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you, Patrick for your birthday wish, and yes, a fun day is planned to celebrate. I'm 58 :bdaybiggrin:

The Cowboys need that bye, and I'll take that as my birthday present gladly. I can't believe I'm about to say this....I miss ROMO! GO COWBOYS!! :bow:

The thanks, for my contributions here at KF, go to the KF members; without them, I'd have nothing to say about anything. And of course, I thank you, Patrick for having created one of the most beneficial forums around, in KF, and your leadership is without an equal...OUTSTANDING; without you, Patrick, none of us would have anything to say about anything of value.

:wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks Bob. What all did you do? :)

Patrick

Well...

I got cake and ice cream, and time with family, both near and far!

I got a new chess set! The pieces were made out of Ivory, resting on top of a cherry redwood board, and it shines like glass. Pieces were 5 inches tall, with the queen being 6 inches tall, and the king was 7 inches tall. I also got a new Yankee hat as well as a Jeter Jersey. I also got a Mans Crate that's called the Legends Of Baseball; the glasses were of...the New York YANKEES. That Mans Crate comes in a wooden crate with a small crow bar, but the nice thing about it is that it came in a duck tape cocoon...took me forever to free the crate from that diabolic cocoon. Best of all...my sister was released from the hospital earlier that day, and was able to attend.

Went to dinner at the Dave and Busters; eat my fill and played billiards and a lot of video games.

Then to end the night, my wife and son took me to the movies to see The Martian; pretty good movie, imho.

Yeah, it was a good birthday!!

:)

A belated Happy Birthday Bob. Hope you had a great day.

Thank you, Danielle. Yes, all in all, I had a good birthday!

:D