• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I dread doing _______ in class!

"and the 9th and last pressure point im goin to show you on mikes leg is........"

:o Cripes I hate that, seems I always get picked for that kind of thing! :(

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Push kick drills with the belly pads. The pads work for about the first 5 kicks then it's like they're not even there. And sometimes the other guy's foot slips and you gotta watch your groin

I love doing these kind of drills, except we don't use belly pads, don't get me wrong it hurts, alot but its that good kind of pain the pushes you to do better and better, these things really pump me up :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Uh, probobly pushups, and sometimes forms, if I can't practice. I really do like class, don't get me wrong, I just hate pushups. I have a mate, fortunatly, who hates them, too. We can be in misery together. Oh blast these pushups!!!

Dee

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype

"and the 9th and last pressure point im goin to show you on mikes leg is........"

:o Cripes I hate that, seems I always get picked for that kind of thing! :(

oh man i know what you mean! its always me!!!! (but i am the guy who does kickboxing so i have to do all the kicks) which is still quite fun but ow what pain!

what do you train in neil?

I hate playing basketball and other teamsports at the warm up(though we seldo do this) due to the fact that i cant stand losing. I always run to much and get exhausted before the actual karate begins.

Read a book!

• 2 weeks later...

Basketball ... nice. Did this, loved it, almost ...

We did a little game (25 minutes I guess) and after that the instructor said :"Well let's work now." Hmm Work. We were dead tired, but we had to do it. It was great in the end.

This semester we played another basketball game. It was OK, except for the beutiful blisters on the soles on my feet :bawling:

They've healed. Now I've hurt my big toes. Both :karate: :D

• 4 weeks later...
There's plenty of things I don't like - squat thrusts, push ups on the knuckles but NOTHING is as bad as when sensei says the dreaded words "Will you take those little kids through their first kata".

Basketball ... nice. Did this, loved it, almost ...

We did a little game (25 minutes I guess) and after that the instructor said :"Well let's work now." Hmm Work. We were dead tired, but we had to do it. It was great in the end.

This semester we played another basketball game. It was OK, except for the beutiful blisters on the soles on my feet :bawling:

They've healed. Now I've hurt my big toes. Both :karate: :D

yes, i remember when i started playing basketball, those blisters on my big toes :bawling: man that was bad. but on the good side, i now have callus on them.