• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I dread doing _______ in class!

I dread when we have to do shadow sparring. Nothing hard or anything but I don't think it is great or anything. Also when we have really hard workouts and I can't do anymore once I get to a certain point and mostly other people can't either.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushups!!!! Carpel Tunnel (sp?) and pushups don't mix, like driving drunk! Oh and sparring. You guys hear me gripe about sparring LOL. Oh I like the jump, flying, spinning, breakfalls, hyung, ect that you guys hate so much :P Just kidding. Well I do like them, though. Maybe I'm the nutty one LOL.

Laurie F

...doing those jumping breaking rolls up and down the dojo. After the first 10 to 15 I get really dizzy. We did so many one night I thought for sure I would get sick.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Mountains. 1 kick, 2 kicks... build up to 15 kicks, now down the mountain, 15, 14, ...2 kicks, one kick. All without putting your leg down. Ok now do the other leg... (drops dead on the spot)

Anything where the instructor says "Now go ahead and grab me". When you hear those words you just know you're in for a world of hurt.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Anything where the instructor says "Now go ahead and grab me". When you hear those words you just know you're in for a world of hurt.

man i hate that! last time it was "ok mike kick me as hard and fast as you can!" which ended in "and the 9th and last pressure point im goin to show you on mikes leg is........"

man that wasnt fun! it ended in me on the floor in pain, and him standing above me looking chuffed with himself.

When my brother warms up my class :dead:

It's not so much that he makes us work hard (:angel: ), it's just this ONE exercise...not even sure what they're called. You squat down, jump from there and tuck your knees into your chest in the air. Seems kinda fun on the first 3, but after that you're just like OWWWWWW!!

I have weak thighs :(

I also dislike sparring benedictbm :P

:lol: he wishes....

;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Push kick drills with the belly pads. The pads work for about the first 5 kicks then it's like they're not even there. And sometimes the other guy's foot slips and you gotta watch your groin. :o :karate: