Titanium

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey'up Titanium, good to see another Tup on't forum!

Howdy, close proximity and almost identical styles - hello twin. :lol:

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

hello twin. :lol:

I hope not, I'm the only short, fat, hairy, hunchback karateka around here... :D

Well...I'm short and somewhat hairy... :nod:

How'd you come up with the name, Titanium??

:wave:

Its a nickname one of my fellow karateka's gave to me.

I was competing once in kumite and another bo demonstration was happening at the same time; the bo flew out of one of the trainees hands and hit me in the head cutting and fracturing my skull. I didn't know it had happened until I looked down and saw my white gi was now red.

I never felt a thing, so my club named me Titanium and bought me a gi with that stitched into the fabric.

I was competing once in kumite and another bo demonstration was happening at the same time; the bo flew out of one of the trainees hands and hit me in the head cutting and fracturing my skull. I didn't know it had happened until I looked down and saw my white gi was now red.

I never felt a thing, so my club named me Titanium and bought me a gi with that stitched into the fabric.

That's cool...not the ouchy part, but how you earned the name Titanium!! So, I suppose your fellow karateka's think that you're hard-headed, huh? Thanks for sharing that with us all!

:P

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That's cool...not the ouchy part, but how you earned the name Titanium!! So, I suppose your fellow karateka's think that you're hard-headed, huh? Thanks for sharing that with us all!

:P

My pleasure, they sure do. It puzzles new member to the dojo, they actually think that is my name.