• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tae Kwon Do Teacher/School any good?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
It sounds good to me. They teach Hapkido as well as TKD. This quote would make me check it out "* Note: The Martial Art of Tae Kwon Do, not the sport, is instructed here." Sounds like my dojang. The sport end of it is offered but not taught as if it was. If I were you, I'd give it a try. Take advantage of any free lessons to see if you like it.

Laurie F

Thanks Guys

I think I might check it out.

I've been in kung fu and kickboxing for a while.

I've recently moved to a new city, and I don't really feel the kung fu schools around here have much to offer, and they charge a lot.

I was thinking of trying something a little different.

Visit Shaolin, Chinese Martial Arts

- I don't fear the 10,000 techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practiced 10,000 times. -

Master Murray wrote in his accomplishments that he is a 7th dan Black Belt Tae Kwon Do. This I assume is under WTF, as I can't find any reference to Master Murray in any ITF Master listings.

If you could find out what patterns/tul's are taught we could determine what style of Taekwon-do is being practiced.

Respectfully,

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do

It looks good from the website and the instructor has a decent resume. Go take some intro lessons and see what it's like. Talk to a few of the students and make a decision. Good luck.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.