• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's STILL Expected?!?

Answer only one question and the answer to the OP will be made clear: Can the teacher still teach and get his students to understand, practise and improve what they are taught?

Wether or not the teacher is still fully capable of performing everything, if the answer to the question is YES, then that teacher is still able to continue. Students expect nothing more than to be taught in a way that helps them improve what they already know, discover how to apply it and progress to a higher level.

Exactly. A teacher with flawless technique and skills is fun to watch and can inspire me to train harder. But if said teacher couldn't really teach me how to do any of it, "the show" would get boring pretty quickly. I don't pay my instructor to entertain me, I pay him to teach me.

My CI isn't the best technical MAist I've ever seen. Not even close. He's good, and I'm sure he was very good in his prime. But he's the best MA teacher I've had. He's got a way about him that's humble, he can break down my flasw, tell me how to correct, and make me want to keep at it.

I appreciate that, and I respect that!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic