• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sumo: The Art of Six Second Fighting

You know what else I love about Sumo?? It's the pageantry as well as its formality that I love, and admire right before the explosion of their clashed battles!!

Give me quite a rush!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would personally never want to fight a Sumo.

Bruce Lee never had a fight with a Sumo, that I can recollect. He did like to use contrasts in height, such as "Kareem Abdul Jabbar" a student of his, that was also a basketball player.

Hand to hand combat with a Sumo for the most of us would be suicidal.

All this talk about Sumo wrestlers has jogged my memory about a confrontation I had with a huge man.

It was at a party and this huge man starts harassing me just for fun. Time after time he continues to try and intimidate me. He wouldn't let up, it was as if I was there for his abusive entertainment. He starts telling me how scared I am of him.

Enough is enough, I thought!

I told him that "yes you can beat me up very easily because of your size, but one thing is for sure, I will squeeze your testicles so hard that you will want to beat me to death and when I'm dead I will still be holding on to your testicles"

He never bothered me after that.

Accidentally met him again in the neighborhood, he had a totally different attitude towards me second time around; he treated me as if I was a long lost friend, go figure!

• 1 month later...
You'd have to move quick, dart in and out, and then maybe just run...

Or be Royce Gracie.

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know." ~ Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat, without forgetting caution when all is quiet or becoming frightened when danger threatens." ~ Jigaro Kano