• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

got jokes???

taezee

yes could hapen blond killer!!..lol :lol:

better watch out for the blondes on this board even though it`s jokes!! :lol:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn`t you say killer blonde

Joke

one day a blonde goes walking bye she shes a computer then a message board on it it waas a karate message board so she wonders sround on there and then she screams because a guy called kicker making fun of her then the cops come and see if everything was fine!! :nod: :lol: :lol:

I AM THE BEST!!

yes if you added on to that it would be better!! :nod:

hahahhah

joke

A police officer arrives at an accident scene where apparently three blondes have leaped to their death from a very tall building.

Suddenly, the officer notices that one is still breathing so he approaches her and asks, "Why did you three beautiful girls leap out of that building?"

The blonde answers in a very weak voice, "We wanted to try out our new maxi-pads, with wings..."

[ This Message was edited by: kicker on 2001-11-06 18:53 ]

i forgot to laugh at the joke i did!! :lol:

lol kicker... :spitlaugh: :brow:

Joke

Two blondes decided to rob a bank together. The first blonde, Kathy, plans the robbery and goes over the plan with the second blonde, Nancy, in great detail. The robbery begins.

Kathy drives up in front of the bank, stops the car and says to Nancy, "I want to make absolutely sure you understand the plan. You are supposed to be in and out of the bank in no more than three minutes with the cash. Do you understand the plan?"

"Perfectly," insists Nancy. So, she goes in the bank while Kathy waits in the getaway car. One minute passes, two minutes pass... seven minutes pass... by now Kathy is really stressing out.

Finally, the bank doors burst open and Nancy is dragging a safe wrapped up in rope to the car. About the time she gets the safe into the trunk of the car, the bank doors burst open again, and the security guard runs out firing his weapon. All the while, his pants and underwear are down around his ankles.

As the gals make their getaway, Kathy screams, "Nancy, you're such a blonde! I thought you understood the plan!"

"I understood! I did exactly what you said!"

"You got it all mixed up," exclaims Kathy. "I said tie up the GUARD and blow the SAFE!"

:spitlaugh: :brow:

One guy from Montana, one guy from New York, and one guy from Idaho all go hunting...

The guy from Montana comes back with a Huge Elk the first day. Then the guy from New York asks him... How did you get that?

The guy from Montana responds, see track follow track get big Elk.

The next day the guy from Idaho brings back a huge Whitetaile Deer. Then the guy from New York asks him... How did you get that?

The guy from Idaho responds, see track follow track get big Deer.

The next day the guy from New York goes out and comes back all beat up, with his cloths ripped and bloody with many bruises.

The guys from Idaho and MT look at him astonished asking what happened? The guy from New York says.... See Track follow track... get hit by Train! Har!

Do unto others, as they done to you.

[ This Message was edited by: TKD_McGee on 2001-11-15 10:19 ]

Do unto others, as they done to you.