• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

RDX brand equipment

For any of you martial artists that live in the UK area or have experience with this brand, is this a reliable brand? I only of them through eBay.

"When I have listened to my mistakes, I have grown." ~Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, I've no personal experience with that brand!! Hopefully, someone here at KF will be able to help you. Good luck, neoravencroft.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 1 month later...
Our local gym had a load in, within 2 months they were covered in duct tape and replaced with BBE bags. They took a frequent hiding throughout the day, 7 days a week though.

Ah, that's no good then.

I suppose they would be good for personal training. :)

“Spirit first, technique second.” – Gichin Funakoshi

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya, I have an Rdx strike shield, focus mitts, hand wraps skipping ropes and a few other bits..... So I guess I've got some experience.

I love it. Good quality/price now I'm sure compared to more commercial stuff that's intended for daily bashing it probably isn't as good but for my needs its all been perfect. I have the large curved strike shield and it takes a good bashing, but only had it a few months so not sure about durability, seems good though. I would say that I'd recommend getting the cheaper version of the two as the one I have only has small handles so you can't get your arms through them to hold it tight aghast the body....but I still like it and already looking at getting the other one :)

Anyway, could ramble on, pros and cons to all of their stuff but in terms of quality it's a brand I'd have no problem recommending. If I want actual equipment I generally look to rdx first