• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pragmatic!? Problem?!

Best wishes, I'm sure everything will workout. Or perhaps new people whom you haven't thought of will rise up to the occasion.

Thanks, The Pred, that's what I'm hoping for.

I expect that about 80% of the vacated Grade Officers will be exonerated during their appeal hearings. While I terminated all 200 Grade Officers, I needed to send a message across the board, that acts like this, WILL NOT be tolerated.

Grade Officers are one of the following posts:

*Hierarchy Grade Officer

*Senior Grade Officer [Rokudan or Nanadan]

*1st Junior Grade Officer [Godan]

*2nd Junior Grade Officer [Yondan]

*3rd Junior Grade Officer [sandan]

*4th Junior Grade Officer [Nidan]

*5th Junior Grade Officer [shodan]

4th and 5th Grade Officers are mainly used for Kyu Testing Cycles, however, having two of them, a Shodan and a Nidan or two of either, on a panel for Shodan are acceptable because of their combined experiences, AS LONG as a Senior Grade Officer is on same panel. It's rare, but it happens!!

From Senior to 5th Grade Officer; that's the totality of what I've dismissed!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you may not be able to answer due to it being an ongoing issue, but can you elaborate further on the "why" of all of this?

As to the why? That's not been ascertained, as of yet, if at all. When the Legal Team, directed by Head/Lead Counselor, Hugh Beckworth, forms a sentence as he did,...

"I believe that future Annual Testing Cycles conducted at the Hombu will be meet with this same abnormal temperature of expectations from those appointed to grade any and all students of the SKKA."

I was of no other recourse and/or avenue but to vacate all Grade Officer posts immediately. Hugh found NO concrete evidence, yet, the way in which he decides to word the bold type above, the preponderance of the evidence might not have been specific enough for him to thoroughly indicate either way, but left me to proceed in the manner of which I acted in.

Again, the why's might never be known!!

Do you still think it is sabotage? To what end?

What I think isn't important anymore because the Legal Team has made its final report; thereby, I must comply to its findings. If any sabotage was discovered by the Legal Team, then I would've not only vacated the aforementioned posts, but I would've expelled those proven to have been part of the sabotage, no matter their degree of their involvement.

Was it just be grader incompetence?

Just? No! Not that large of a failing ratio! Providing that all Grading Officers are taken through a detailed month long training as to the duties and responsibilities of said post.

The Legal Team also inspected individual Shindokan dojo's that were owned/operated/managed by those who were SKKA Grading Officers; those Testing Cycles that are administered AT those dojo's. Hombu Testing Cycles PLUS Individual Testing Cycles EQUALS a more clearer answer.

Still, I can't shake the wording..."same abnormal temperature of expectations" And when I asked Hugh directly as to why he worded it that way...his response...was a hammer on the head strike...

"My wording coincides with my conclusions, in its totality, which were strained. I can't speak in half-truths, but only from what the facts reveal, and the facts reveal something's strange, yet very wrong, occurred, and might occur again if not addressed immediately. From what I know about you from the professional eye, I knew you'd get my intent without my violating any rule, and/or regulation, yet, in what I know about you from a personal eye, I knew that this wouldn't be unaddressed in a timely manner. You did what I thought that you'd do, without me pointing any libel and slandering fingers at anyone."

I don't, for any moment, think that this was incompetence!! Not the way in which our Grading Officers are chosen, and finally, trained in being a Grade Officer.

Best wishes, I'm sure everything will workout. Or perhaps new people whom you haven't thought of will rise up to the occasion.

I expect that about 80% of the vacated Grade Officers will be exonerated during their appeal hearings. While I terminated all 200 Grade Officers, I needed to send a message across the board, that acts like this, WILL NOT be tolerated.

*Hierarchy Grade Officer

4th and 5th Grade Officers are mainly used for Kyu Testing Cycles, however, having two of them, a Shodan and a Nidan or two of either, on a panel for Shodan are acceptable because of their combined experiences, AS LONG as a Senior Grade Officer is on same panel. It's rare, but it happens!!

Since you're the only Kudan, does that mean only you can grade someone up to Nanadan and or Hachidan?

Teachers are always learning

*Hierarchy Grade Officer

Since you're the only Kudan, does that mean only you can grade someone up to Nanadan and or Hachidan?

Nope!! I'm not allowed to test on my own. However, technical I'd only be permitted to Grade someone to Nanadan, if testing on my own. However, we don't permit CI, and the like to test alone, or anyone for that matter; we require 5 on a testing panel/table, 3 as an absolute minimum. This is to ensure the testing cycle integrity!!

Remember, when I was tested for Kudan, my testing cycle had a small company of mid-Senior Dan's as well as Senior Dan's, and to put a cherry on the whole thing, 3 of them were Hierarchy Senior Dan's. So, a company CAN test, and promote up even if they're junior to me; and they were indeed junior to myself.

For either a Nanadan or a Hachidan, I'll for surely, not only on the panel/table, but I'll be center chair as the Testing Cycle Chairman. Greg, our Kancho, was the Testing Cycle Chairman when I tested for Kudan.

Put a bunch of mid-Senior and Senior Dan's together, and that's a lot of knowledge and experience, and that helps to solidify the integrity of the testing cycle.

*Hierarchy Grade Officer

Nope!! I'm not allowed to test on my own. However, technical I'd only be permitted to Grade someone to Nanadan, if testing on my own. However, we don't permit CI, and the like to test alone, or anyone for that matter; we require 5 on a testing panel/table, 3 as an absolute minimum. This is to ensure the testing cycle integrity!!

Remember, when I was tested for Kudan, my testing cycle had a small company of mid-Senior Dan's as well as Senior Dan's, and to put a cherry on the whole thing, 3 of them were Hierarchy Senior Dan's. So, a company CAN test, and promote up even if they're junior to me; and they were indeed junior to myself.

For either a Nanadan or a Hachidan, I'll for surely, not only on the panel/table, but I'll be center chair as the Testing Cycle Chairman. Greg, our Kancho, was the Testing Cycle Chairman when I tested for Kudan.

Put a bunch of mid-Senior and Senior Dan's together, and that's a lot of knowledge and experience, and that helps to solidify the integrity of the testing cycle.

Solid, did you and others buy the name, rights and ownership of the Hombu name and school after your dai soke passed?

Teachers are always learning

*Hierarchy Grade Officer

Solid, did you and others buy the name, rights and ownership of the Hombu name and school after your dai soke passed?

In short, yes, but no!! But not because Dai-Soke passed away. There's several topics here in KF that speak about how that came about; a dark page in our Hombu's history!!

The original Hombu is owned by San Dai-Soke!! The new Hombu is ours....lock, stock, and barrels!! It's a really long story!!